Ideal for Smaller Fields and Low-Gallonage Wells
Reinke’s time-proven Minigator, first built in 1969, has been redesigned as a cost-effective solution for smaller, irregular shaped fields, field corners and low-gallonage water supplies. Like our full-size pivots, it’s a proven workhorse designed for years of trouble-free service.
- An excellent choice for lower flow rates and smaller fields
- Uses a compact, durable, 3-leg pivot center
- Can be configured with a Kwik Tow pivot option for easy transport with a pickup or small tractor
- 4 1/2” diameter piped spans can easily and economically cover the dry areas created where several larger systems are nested together
- Equipped with all of the same high-quality components as our Electrogator II
- Minigator spans can easily be added to the end of 6” and 6 5/8” spans
Industry’s Best Structural Warranty
Reinke offers a 5-year structural warranty that’s unparalleled in the industry. With so few guarantees in farming, we want to give you more peace of mind.More Reinke Facts
The Reinke Pivot Center
Resistant to Stress, Corrosion and Stands The Test of Time
The Single Leg Tower
Lighter Yet Stronger. Learn about the better performance and durability of our tower support design.
More Features & Innovations
Learn about our Hook-And-Receiver, Patented V-Ring Seal and Pipe Options.